Sunday, September 27, 2015

Dream Journal

Dream journal - weirdly I can't remember my dreams, but last night I remembered two.

1. I was on a cruise with a friend of mine and my brother. I have no idea how we afforded it, but we were so close to glaciers and gorgeous scenery. Then we went to the UK where we went to Thorpe Park and I tried to contact a friend who lives in the area without success. I woke up as we were on our way back to the ship. It was amazing.

2. I was at work when I had my heart broken. All of my stress, my illness, my inability to pay for a doctor, and basically everything else built in me and I snapped - screaming at the top of my lungs. Friends of mine came over and tried to calm me down and they were mostly successful. Sobbing, I was in the midst of a mental breakdown when the person who broke my heart came in and I fried to compose myself and left. I walked to my Uncle's who was living at an intersection where a huge commotion was happening. My Uncle calmed me down and walked me to the intersection. Across from him, a funeral home. On either side was a gathering place for Wu-Tang fans and a gathering place for Juggalos.

It was bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment