Friday, April 22, 2011

It Has Begun

I wish I could write all of the time.  It’s hard finding a way to write some of the time as it is!

I remember the good old days when I could write long and explorative posts about how my life was going and I would mix that into a movie review.  My philosophy was that the way my day had gone may directly impact how much I enjoy or hate a movie.  While there wasn’t any proof one way or the other, it allowed me to get some things off of my chest and tell (what I’ve been told) interesting stories of my life.

MySpace started gaining traction so I decided to start writing there too, but many of the people I wrote about actually read my posts on MySpace.  That fact caused me to be more cautious as I didn’t want to reveal how I really felt about some people, or more accurately, I was embarrassed for them to find out how I felt.

Most of those posts were about my failed love life, but now I don’t have that problem as I am married and have a beautiful baby daughter. 

So what do I want to write about now?  Well, I’m hoping to be able to post about the things I used to post about: random nerdy stuff.  The only issue with this is access.  As it stands I don’t have the time or money to allow me to do any of the things that I love. 

So I started this blog in the hopes that I can use it as an excuse to write about my stuff...  I hope it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment